Saturday, 29 December 2012

The Joys of Christmas



Just getting back on my feet again so I thought I would share some of the wonderful mini gifts I received over Christmas to ease myself into the hobby again.

Mona sent me a lovely selection of Christmas themed items.


I especially love the cards on the heart banner. Mona signed each one with teeny writing. Thank you Mona ♥

I participated in a Christmas swap over at Mini Modern Mind and drew Mandy as my swap partner. I managed to wait until Christmas eve before I opened each parcel.









How cool are these? Thank you so much Mandy ♥

I hope you are all enjoying the festivities. See you in 2013

Pepper =0)

11 comments:

  1. back on your feet ?? have you been ill, I've wondered where you were ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pepper! Yes, where have you been??? Missed you ;)
    Congrats to your great gifts, enjoy it.
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pepper,

    Welcome Back! I have missed you.

    Congratulations on all your wonderful Christmas gifts. The best things come in small packages. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you like them and that they arived safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts! I especially love the little home sign and baked cookies, aren't they adorable!
    All the best to you and your family for a wonderful 2013 Pepper, I can't wait to read what mitchymoo minis gets up too :D
    Hugs, Mins xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul of minis there! Happy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like miniature Christmas bootie to bring back the spark!

    Lets hope it's enough to get you firing back into it soon, that spooky looking guy with the dagger has been hanging around my blog page for a while now!!

    Great to have you back!

    happy new year,

    ML Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. felicidades por esos preciosos regalos , disfrutalos

    besitos y felices fiestas

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mini gifts.
    Happy 2013!!
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, good to see you back online. Hope you are doing well with work, life, family and the balancing act. Great score of loot! (more coming soon, ;)

    ReplyDelete