Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Happy Days

This post is shamefully overdue.

I recieved a gift parcel from Peiwen a few weeks ago and have not had the opportunity to take any photographs until now.





Well I'm actually skiving at work and taking pictures on a crappy camera whilst blogging so Sssshhhhhh, don't tell the boss.
I'm always in awe of you 'Foody' people. To be able to manipulate clay into such delicate and realistic form seems such an impossible task. Well for me anyway. You can't really appreciate the skill that goes into these pieces unless you hold them up close. Everything is so finely detailed ---the colours, texture, printed packaging. So a (very) belated THANK YOU Peiwen, for my lovely gifts. I love them

Another happy event from the last couple of weeks (see how behind I am with everything? Sheesh!) My little Brother got married. I say little, he actually towers over me by a good six inches. However he is younger than me so I still get to call him little.




  Congratulations you two. I wish you much love and happiness for many years to come.

*sniff* I'm starting to well up again. Where's my hankies...


Pepper =0)





















12 comments:

  1. Well pepper,

    I certainly know the meaning of being behind!!

    You are a lucky girl to receive such delectable looking gifts, those tiny cup cakes would go perfectly with my cuppa right now, the little mugs are a treat too.

    And congratulations to your little brother and his lovely Bride, they look as pleased as punch.

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to your "little" brother and his beautiful bride!
    And Peiwen is amazing. Lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic gifts. I like the cups.
    Congratulations to your brother and his lovely bride.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pepper! I've missed you.....:D!
    You are terribly spoiled by Peiwen, she makes gorgeous artwork as one of "the Foody"-people ;)It looks very dilicous and delicate, enjoy it.
    Also my congratulations to your little brother and his bride, good luck for the future!
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the happy couple!

    Like you I admire the fimo artists, such delicate work. I love those coffee mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Hope you all had a fab day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realmente han sido días felices con regalos y una boda :)
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your brother! Mine got married at this time last year XD

    And omg, those tiny items are just so precious! I had to go follow her blog asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your Brother! I love weddings they're always so beautiful!


    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice little mini cups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all for the best wishes for my Brother and new Sister.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many congratulations to your brother and new sister-in-law. And also for your beautiful gifts - like you, I am in awe of anyone who makes beautiful miniature food. Sandie

    ReplyDelete