Saturday, 14 April 2012

Competition for modern miniaturists everywhere


The 10th of June 2012 marks the year anniversary of the Minismodernas shop. If you haven't dropped by this store, take a look (via the link). They sell, among other things, a collection of items made by notable modern miniaturists from around the world.

To mark their anniversary, Rosanna is holding a competition to design a modern scene in miniature. It can be anything...a workspace, a copy of a room in your own home, as long as it has a modern theme. For details, check the link to their blog HERE

So are you up for it? Go on...I double dare you =0)

Good luck

Pepper

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us all know!
    Best
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to check it out... I may not participate, but I do love watching the people who do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking Heather. I may not have time to pull something together but I do love to see what people come up with =0)

      Delete