Tuesday, 19 April 2011

I've been framed!!!

Pottering around bloggdom I found this fabulous idea here at Mini Modern courtesy of the inspirational Modern MC. She was experimenting with embossed scrap book paper in one of her scenes. The result, I'm sure you'll agree, looked extremely effective.

So it got me thinking...wallpaper made to look as if picture frames were hanging on the wall. In the end, and after scouring the net for suitable *non-copyrighted* images I came up with this. Not exactly what I was trying to achieve but meh, *shrugs* at least I didn't spend the hours making the actual frames.


Pepper =0)

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to be inspired by other bloggers. I like your scene with the wallpaper frames, and I love the bed and the light on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pubdoll.
    I don't know about you but in England I don't find much scrapbook paper suitable for miniature wallpaper. I thought printing my own might be the solution.

    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not much better in Norway. Most of the scrapbookpaper I find is either too romantic and cute or is very large-patterned, but I often shrink the paper before I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Your printed versions look way better than my purchased scrapbook supplies! ha ha!
    You inspire me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh, I'm not so sure. I think I prefer your 3D embossy type *wanders back to the drawing board*

    ReplyDelete